| What will I get
for membership? 2010
- We have almost 50 pages of information, this is updated and enlarged
- The full route for suggested Alaska trips.
- GAS prices and where to save.
- We help with choosing BC, Yukon & Alaska map packages
- How to get into Canada (i.e. airport customs ports of entry and
- Info on crossing into Alaska.
- EAA information on homebuilts across borders. Homebuilts
can join the trips now.
- Inland Passage Route to Alaska
- Members can have access to other members data for setting up tours
of their own with compatible fellow flyers, if unable to make tours
with flynorth.com dates.
- Updated round up of gas prices is on web pages, wherever we can
get the info. Please send us any prices known in Washington, BC,
Yukon, Alaska. Accompanied with a digital (jpg)photo on finals would
be even nicer. Thanks for recent photos.
- Full details on suggested maps for northern flying--
- Suggested Routes for crossing the Rockies, with info on
fuelling and food.
- Preferred routes through British Columbia and Alaska. We can get
you through the Rockies and to Alaska, all under 6500' asl, and
over a road almost all the way.
- Recommended airports and gas saving pit stops. Growing
database of airports in BC, the Yukon, Alberta, NWT and Alaska.
Personal comments and "utility" ratings included where relevant.
We keep a list selected airport favourites.(Vernon, currently,due
to lowest gas price gas price we know of(mobile truck), Hope & Dawson
Creek for friendliness and camping) Photos of all airports visited
are completing the Database.
- Mountain Flying Tips.
- Want to advertise with us?---for a $100 U.S. annual corporate
membership with upfront advertising exposure (your banner linked)
Can use Paypal for this.
- Recommended Survival gear, including gun information (Bringing
a gun in through Canada safely and legally).
- Multiple Links to answer all your northern requirements
- Personalised advice for members.
- See under journals, the great photo account of the 2003 trip by
Joan and Ulli Hauser.
- Membership is suggested $25 US per year, renewing members get
a discount. Click here for
signup and prices page.
- Corporate Memberships are available starting at $100 U.S. per
year. Contact Advertising@flynorth.com
for details of packages